CREATIVITY FOR BUSINESS
CREATIVITY IN EDUCATION
Artistic Direction AND Creative CONSULTATION
Daring Humans work with organisations to:
- Facilitate creative thinking and idea mapping
- Understand the stages of the creative process and work in the right way for the stage you are in
- Empower staff to be courageous with their thinking
- Re-learn play as a powerful invention tool
- Plan a creative project from inception to completion and reflection
The methods we used are drawn from creativity theory but practical and easy to engage with. No puppets or dancing will be used in any workshops! Our facilitators create a safe space for all participants.
Contact Dan Aubin to discuss your project and for a free phone consultation.
Curriculum development, teaching and creative projects for:
- Secondary and Primary Schools
- Community Organisations
Companies who have worked with Daring Humans include:
Sydney Opera House, Charles Sturt University, Adelaide College of the Arts, Flinders University, Patch Theatre, CSU School of Business, Cirkidz, Spaghetti Circus, Dance Factory, Warren Hickey's Precision Martial Arts and Nepean Performing Arts High School
Artistic Direction or creative collaboration for:
- Festivals and events
- Speakers, pitches and presentations
If you are looking for a collaborator, a director, a provocateur or just a little support for a creative project, lets have a chat and see what is possible. In my experience it is almost always 'anything'.